Friday, April 5, 2013

Fitness M.O.M.s In the Park

Hey Ladies In the Sacramento and surrounding areas, that are mommies, want to workout but DON'T have the motivation join my sisters and I for Saturday, Sunday or both days to workout in Jefferson Park. There is No fee, just bring water, lots of energy and POSITIVE attitude, also make sure to wear COMFORTABLE shoes, and clothing.
Fitness M.O.M.s
Motivating Other Mom's, I am not a fitness guru, I am a mom like you with Extraordinary goals, ideas and BIG DREAMS, and I have a desire to be healthy, get in shape and meet new people and motivate on the way. It's not about making money, but about really having common ground and creating an empowering atmosphere, and helping each other reach our goals, reaching beyond our comfort zones, it's a transformation.

For our Mommies to be, there will be walking involved, light stretching, yoga friendly poses for you and baby. If you feel the need to sit down take a rest do so please we do NOT want you to over exert yourselves. What we need from you all is the same as above, COMFORTABLE shoes and clothing, water, energy, and a positive attitude.

This group was inspired by the weekend workout my sisters and I did, and it was lots if fun! We pushed each other to keep going, it was much needed motivation. Starting next Saturday which is April 13, 2013 @ 10:00 a.m. we will meet, and every weekend after that, Sundays will be different we can all try to meet in the after noon 12:30-12:45 p.m. Throughout the week you do your regular routine, and when we come back to meet on the weekends we can share what worked for us and what didn't work for us.

If you wish to contact me email me and I will give you my number dwils.ucb@gmail.com
Ladies that are not in the area I suggest you get you a partner that will help you stay motivated or find other mommies, like yourself, get together and workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment