Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bad Bish, No! Queen Yes!!

Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. 1 Peter 3:3-4

Society got me thinking a bad Bish is what I need to be
Not I, because God says I should clothe myself with beauty and dignity
With so many struggles and test I face
It's only God that gives me His love and grace
I know it may look good when men throw a few dollars
Make you feel special when he winks and pop his collar
Like Talib Kweli said
It's the devils last wish
For us queens to rise above being a Bish or bad bish
Taking your clothes off for the fast money
Know that your worth more than rubies honey
Give respect to get respect
So start with yourselves
Ladies I know your fed up the disrespect
Hard life, struggles but you gotta keep your head up.
Walk around and live as the queens you are.
Bad Bish, No! Queen, Yes!.-DW 

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Proverbs 31:30

Peace and Blessings Queens
DW

No comments:

Post a Comment