Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Queen M.A.F.I.A?

Hey!!

The name is Dawneshia Wilson or as my friends and family call me DW! I bet your wondering what is Queen M.A.F.I.A., it means Queens that are Majestic and Favored Inspirational Ambitious! I created this blog to encourage and uplift all women does not matter what race you are. I will feature positive women, that have overcame struggles, women that have their own businesses, and women that just have beautiful souls. These women don't have to be famous, or well known. I will shine light on all, that may go unnoticed.  I want to build you all up, I want you all to understand your worth, that you have been created with a purpose!! I am looking forward to hearing from you all, and looking foward to sharing my testimony as well as the testimonies of others. Have an awesome day!! Peace & Blessings
DW

No comments:

Post a Comment