Friday, March 8, 2013

Truth!

No more worrying or tiredness, God says I'll give you rest
God says I'll give you peace
God says take back your happiness
Gods says you have a purpose
God says you are beautiful
God says I will protect you
God says I will cover you
God says I will ALWAYS love you
God says when your feeling weak HE will be your strength
God says your best is yet to come
God says wait on me, I'll set you free
God says you've been redeemed
God says you are worthy
God says you are NEVER alone
God says I will NEVER leave you Nor forsake you
God says its not over until your victory is WON. Amen
You are a daughter of a loving, and mighty God. When he says no its only to protect you, like the loving father HE is, HE just wants the best for you.. For us all!
Hold on and DON'T give up.
Peace & Blessings Queens
DW

No comments:

Post a Comment